Are you eligible for an aged care government grant?
Federal Government Regional Aged Care Infrastructure grants are closing soon
Does your facility need new patient handling and transfer equipment? Need assistance with obtaining a grant?
CHS Healthcare, specialist provider of assistive Healthcare products, including Ceiling Hoists and Accessible Baths. We have been working closely with a number of Rural and Remote Aged Care providers to provide marketing collateral, pricing and scoping documents for grant applications.
- Grants of up to $500,000 are available from a total fund of $40 Million
- Funds must be used for infrastructure works in MMM zones 3-7
- Deadline for applications is 2pm Wednesday 24th October (ACT Time)
- To be eligible you must be:
- An approved residential or home care provider (as defined under the Aged Care Act 1997) or an approved Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) provider in exceptional circumstances (refer Frequently asked Questions) ; andcurrently operating an aged care service located in Modified Monash Model Classification 3-7 or if a CHSP provider, the service is located in MMM 6-7. (MMM Locator).
- Please contact us if you are looking to apply. We are more than happy to assist with quotations and supporting documentation for your grant application.
For more information and to apply:
To find out more information on how we can help, contact us at CHS Healthcare and ask for Brett or Ashley on 1300 789 420.