Waverley Glen C625
The Waverley Glen C625 Hoist delivers innovation, affordability and quality. Ceiling hoists dramatically reduce injuries resulting from the handling of patients and residents in both institutional and home care settings. The C625 has been designed with a full set of standard features and can be safely operated by a single caregiver. Built for quiet operation, the C625 provides a smooth and effortless transfer which safely enhances the working conditions of caregivers.
Swipe to view more images
At the press of a button, the C625 will lift up to a maximum of 283kg (625lbs), allowing greatest flexibility in the type of patients that can be transferred. For additional flexibility, powered traversing options can be included.
Incredibly compact but powerful, the C625 looks good in any setting. With innovative features like a digital display including programmability, a host of standard safety features, and a modular design that allows for easy preventative maintenance, the C625 is the most advanced ceiling hoist available.
- Lift Motor 24V DC
- Traverse Motor 24V DC
- Charger Input 240V AC, 1.0 Amps
- Charger Output 24V DC, 1.5 Amps
- Battery 24V (2 x 12V DC), 5.0AH
- Hoist Case Flame Retardant ABS
- Hand Control Pneumatic 100% waterproof
- Yoke Stainless Steel
- Lifting Height Up to 213cm (84”)
- Unit Weight Under 10kgs (22lbs)
- Max Load 283kg (625lbs)
- Smallest hoist of its class which allows for at least 180mm (7”) of additional lifting height
- Quick lifting speed to reduce patient transfer times
- Emergency pull cord. The red emergency cord disconnects power and immediately stops the hoist. Pulling and holding the emergency pull cord will lower the patient safely in the event of malfunction
- Modular design for simplified maintenance
- Quick change batteries for reduced service time
- Audible low battery indicator and visual battery/charge level display
- Digital readout. The display shows battery life, total lifts performed and total time in operation. This feature also allows the user to walk through the programming of several options. The diagnostic mode aids in trouble shooting
- Auto shut off when not in use to conserve battery life
- 2.2m strap vertical movement allows you to easily lift from the floor
- Pneumatic Hand Controls. C Series pneumatic hand controls are completely waterproof and offer superior reliability
- Found on the side of the hoist is a manual option operated by an allen key for emergency raising or lowering.
- Available with Return to Charge option
Enquire About Waverley Glen C625
To enquire about the C625 please complete the form below and submit.