Waverley Glen C800
The Waverley Glen C800 is a bariatric version of the Waverley Glen C Series range. One of the strongest hoists of its class with a SWL of 364Kg, the C800 makes it possible to lift or transfer patients of all sizes with respect and dignity.
Swipe to view more images
A bariatric patient’s size and immobility-related complications present a unique challenge for caregivers. Each patient’s needs vary considerably dependent on factors such as body size, weight, level of mobility and immediate medical condition. Prism Medical’s C-800 ceiling lift is designed to achieve a safe work environment that aids in increasing overall safety and patient mobility.
This unique ceiling lift guarantees a smooth and effortless transfer, while lifting up to a maximum of 800 lbs (364 kg). For further convenience, the C-800 is available in both, a manual and power version. Additional features include a pneumatic hand control, power indicator on the charging module, end stop charger that in enclosed on the track, and an adjustable horizontal speed that can accommodate for four different preset settings.
- A fixed ceiling lift capable of lifting 800 lbs.
- Weighs approximately 24 lbs.
- Housed in a small package that has all mechanical and electrical functions as our existing fixed lifts
- Reliable and built to withstand the activity of an institutional environment
- Available in Manual and Power versions
- Smaller and lighter than the previous model TA Plus 800 lbs. lift
- Compatible with tracks, accessories, turntables, gates and weigh scales
Enquire About Waverley Glen C800