What is a CHS Healthcare Care Plan?
Your CHS Care Plan is a preventative maintenance schedule required by law for your healthcare patient lifting equipment including fixed and portable hoists, ceiling rail systems and slings.
A Care Plan ensures you are compliant to Australian mandatory standards that apply to all patient lifting equipment, including service requirements.
What a CHS Healthcare Care Plan gives you:
- Standards compliance – be safe and assured that you are complying with standards laws governing the installation and use of patient lifting equipment
- Safety – your care organisation, your carers and your residents will feel safe knowing the equipment you provide to deliver care in your organisation is inspected, serviced and safety checked regularly
- Peace of mind – you will feel secure with a CHS Care Plan and a regular inspection and maintenance schedule. CHS provides you with ongoing and on-call service response times, ensuring peace of mind for your scheduled and unexpected emergencies
Why choose CHS Healthcare?
- Eliminate risk – our Care Plan meets and exceeds safety standards for equipment and workplace operation so you and your carers are able to minimise risk at your care facility, thus ensuring a safer workplace with fully serviced and tested equipment.
- Expertise – we share with you our 15 years’ experience as a dedicated healthcare provider to guarantee you receive the best solution available.
- Tailored Systems – our experienced and proven CHS technical sales team will design and provide solutions to meet your specific needs, effectively and efficiently.
- Impeccable Service – CHS customers are our number one priority. That’s why we strive to provide product support and service second to none.
- Product Range – CHS is always on the cutting edge with the latest products available globally. CHS clients receive the most up-to-date solution every time
- Standards – CHS meets and exceeds AS/NZS ISO 10535:2011